The World’s Best Portable Dance Floor Top-of-the-line portable dance floor system - DanceDeck Pro (DK Pro) - offers unparalleled quality and performance. DK Pro is a high-quality, hand-crafted, portable dance floor for use anywhere a beautiful, high-performance and easy-to-install dance floor is required. Our customers include the most prestigious dance competitions in the world and prestigious clubs, resorts, schools, and municipalities.
The World’s Best Portable Dance Floor
- Real wood construction
- Matching wood borders/transitions - the only portable dance floor that offers wood edging!
- Three different wood types to select from - maple, oak and Espresso
- No particle board or low-cost components
- No unsightly metal borders/seams visible
- Unique constructions
- Choice of connection system
Wood Dance Floors That Are Simple To Install With A Patented Connection System - Specific To Your Unique Needs
Option 1- Slide and Snap System:
DanceDeck Pro’s expertly crafted interlocking dance floor section connects easily to adjacent panels without any tools or equipment. Sections simply snap together using our patented connection system. Our unique interlock system insures that our floors will not disconnect or slip and precludes the need for unsightly metal seaming, common on most other floors. Each dance floor module incorporates a natural spring, which is why professional dancers prefer DanceDeck Pro floors to all others.
- Less time to set up
- No moving parts or connector plates to break or lose
- Dance floor will not creep or come apart
- No need for ratchets, Allen wrenches, or screwdrivers - nothing to lose
Option2- Cam Lock and Receiver Clip System:
DanceDeck Pro is pleased to offer an even easier option for connecting your proffessional dance floor panels. Simply guide the heavy-duty aluminum protrusions into the corresponding receiver clips and turn the cam lock 180° with our ergonomic cam key. Our unique cam lock system insures that our floors will not disconnect or slip and precludes the need for unsightly metal seaming, common on most other floors. Each dance floor module incorporates a natural spring, which is why professional dancers prefer DanceDeck Pro floors to all others.
- Requires less physical exertion than the slide and snap system
- Features the same heavy-duty aluminum cam lock system employed by military grade portable roadways
- Easy to use Cam Key tool fits comfortably in any hand
Low Maintenance Wood Dance Floors
- High gloss finish is easy to clean with normal cleaning fluid
- May be polished
- Durable aluminum framing and components will not rust
- Refinishes easily
- DanceDeck specially formulated Professional Dance Floor cleaner available for optimum cleaning
Dance Floors Made Out of Wood That Are Lightweight & Easy to Store
DK Pro panels are truly portable: 39” x 39” x ¾” and weigh only 25 lbs – enabling easy transport, comfortable handling by one person and efficient storage. We offer specially-designed transport carts, which provide storage, speed installs and will also protect your floor from damage and loss.
- Only 25 lbs. per panel
- Panels are 39” x 39” x ¾” for compact storage
- All aluminum extrusions for lighter weight
- Custom transport carts hold up to 25 panels each and allow for ease of storage and use
Dance Flooring Wheeled Cart
- Speeds installation and breakdown times.
- Can also be used for storage.
- Holds up to 25 DK Pro panels. Supports up to 750 lbs.
- Size: 29"Wx 40"L (50-5/8" w/ removable handle)x 43-1/4"H
- Weight: 67 lbs.
- Material: Steel frame. Wooden platform is carpeted.
Cost Effective Wooden Dance Floors
- Save money on installation and removal labor due to patented connection system
- Ships compactly for greater savings
- Long life and low maintenance
- Modular and expandable as needed
- Comes with you if you move to another facility
- Retains high resale value